Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bring On The Sexy!!!

I cannot express enough how much this class boosts self-confidence. Wow do I ever feel great about myself and my body. I had such an amazing time. Sure it was a tad bit intimating at first, but once you free your inhibitions the fun beings. I must admit there were some moves I didn't have that finesse to but everything comes with practice. She even gave us homework: The SHOULDER twist and strutting (not walking) with the pointed toe. I feel like...NO..I AM one strong, sexy woman. Don't mess with me lol. The class allows one to bring out their inner goddess. I definitely felt very empowered after the class. It sounds so corny but I had/have such a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. I AM SPECIAL and tomorrow night it's on. Bring on the sexy.

Right now, I am enjoying my Starbucks Tazo Chai Latte and happily making a "I AM HOT" music playlist. I know I'm weird. Nothing is going to bring me down...NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment