Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 1: Weight Loss Challenge Begins

Well I went to the YMCA for the first time in a long time. It was kinda small...just not the place for me. I thoroughly enjoy working out at Shapes. Shapes all the way. Plus I adore my trainer, Amy.

Worked out with my good friend Joe. Since he had a membership he is allowed to invite a guest for free...which was me. We started with a warm-up of walking, then moved to the room for weight training and ab work. Afterward, we went upstairs to do some cardio on the StairMaster. I find I always sweat like a pig after going on the machine. It's pretty crazy. Pushed some limits today, which is a good thing since I thought I would of been much weaker since I didn't eat properly or sleep properly yesterday night. I guess I can surprise myself sometimes.

Tomorrow is a new day. Going to hit the gym hard. No more nonsense. I am determined to reach my goal within the next couple of months of 15-20 pounds...no excuses.

I will try to post pictures at the beginning of each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment