Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh Sleep...Where Art Thou???

Just when I thought my sleeping pattern was back to normal I have yet another sleepless night even with a sleeping pill. Very, very odd. I guess I have a lot on my mind, but really...what's new...right? There was even one point in the day when I stood up too quickly and experienced what could of easily been my very first blackout. Luckily, I had enough energy to give myself a little tap on the face before it happened. Close call. So with that, I obviously did not get a chance to hit the gym today, which I am quite upset at myself for.
No sleep + working out = disaster. On a good note, to make up for missing the gym, I have my very first Pole Dancing class this evening with my good friend Mary Lou. It should be quite interesting. The class claims to sculpt, tone, lengthen your body, improve coordination, build core strength, increase your flexibility and last but definitely not least...make you feel sexy. It's something I've always wanted to try out to bring out that sexy goddess in me. I'll let you know how it goes. Let's all pray I won't blackout during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment