Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All I Can Say Is "OUCH"

I woke up this morning and the first thing I said was "ouch". My whole left shoulder is in pain and I don't even know what I did yesterday that could of caused it. Maybe the "monkey curls"...oh I don't know. I even got my mommy to massage my shoulder for me. It hurt so bad.

I briefly looked at prices on the Air Canada website for airfare to Brazil. It was an astounding $1400. My mommy said if I wanted to go she would pay for 1/2 of it. I need to start making the dough if I want to go. Ohhh Mother goose..haha.

Even though my shoulder hurt, I was determined to hit to gym even if it was a light workout. I did my lower body circuit with 2 sets. There was only one exercise that hurt my shoulder, which was the chin-ups. Afterward, I went on the Co-Ed side and went on the Arc Trainer, which is similar to the elliptical. Look it up if you want to know more. I went 20 minutes on the machine....listening to my jam "Sexy Bitch" about 4 times over. It really motivates me for some reason. Did a little cool-down stretch and left the gym for the day. Even though I felt a little out of it today, I am proud of myself for not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment