Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 15: Up The Tempo

Went to the gym today and did my all over body circuit. I even had time to spare to do my a cardio workout. I wanted to run so I decided on the treadmill today. I love my new playlist. It makes me want to workout even harder. Since my last two attempts on the treadmill were somewhat on the easy side, I decided today was the day to increase the running speed to 6 as compared to my regular 5.5. I did find it challenging but that's what you have to do to see results. I went for 20 minutes. I think tomorrow is also the day to increase my time to 30 minutes. We will see.

It's all about stepping it up a notch this week. I think it's a good way to start off my workout week. I hope I don't burn myself out or pig out on junk food. I find it easier to not be tempted by junk when I brush my teeth around 9:30 or 10:00 pm. Drink plenty of water because most of the time people think they are hungry when they are just thirsty. BTW, I feel a bit guilty. I had a Coffee Crisp just now...relax it was the Halloween size..hehe.

Week 3 picture is up. Again, I don't see a change. I may need to change the outfit I'm wearing soon because the shorts are on the baggy side. Wait and see next week. Anyways, do you guys see anything different? Let me know. Once again, it is quite alright with me. I got lots of positive feedback this weekend, which I am thrilled about. Hopefully by the end of this week I will get the same praise. I better work my butt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment