Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dim Mothertucking Sum

Went to bed at 4 am. You can imagine how tired I was when I started receiving BBM's from Mary Lou this morning at 9 am. We had a chit-chat about doing a potential double date..yikes. I dunno. It's way too soon, but I'll see how I feel in a couple of days. Had a couple of messed up dreams, which I do not even want to mention. I went back to bed only to be awakened by my parents soon after to get ready for Dim Sum with the family at Southland Restaurant.

We had a great lunch catching up with my brother-in-law's side of the family. Dim Sum...sooo good but sooo bad. I really wanted to put in a workout but my lack of sleep would not go over so well at the gym....I'm sure. We left at 2 pm or so.

When we got home, I immediately turned down the blinds and slipped under the covers. I slept until 3:30 pm. It was a much-needed nap. I was still so exhausted from the crazy night I had. Did some chores when I woke up and then headed over to my Grandma's house for our bi-weekly dinners.

Tomorrow - I NEED TO WORKOUT. I weighed myself and I don't know if the scale is playing tricks on me but it says I'm 5 pounds heavier....yuck. Tomorrow is picture day once again. I'm sure I'll look a bit heavier since my appetite is back. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. So what's the "korean guy" name? and don't text the ex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'll let you know over FB or text. I don't want to put it on here...just in case. To the last part of your comment, bah I did. I cannot help it. I'm sorry. Don't hate me.

    ReplyDelete