Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Guys Are Jerks & Don't Even Know It

I hate it when people rub things in your face. Don't you? A sly comment here and another one there. Sometimes I just don't want to hear it at all. Please just keep those so-called innocent comments to yourself. They could/will hurt someone. Why even mention it or say anything when the person saying it knows very well it would annoy the recipient? Sometimes people know just the right buttons to press to tick me off. Wounds take time to heal. The wounds are still so fresh. Don't pick at them.

I HATE GUYS IN GENERAL RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE ALL JERKS...okay okay fine...not all are jerks but some are just disguised very well. In many cases, you won't even know they are a jerk until that critical moment. By then it's too late. The damage is done.

I know what I must do, but it's still gnawing away at me. I need time to think. All I can say right now is "BAH". That's it, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment