Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zombie

Note: I did not get to bed til late...so I felt like a zombie...one of the symptoms of joining the "Super Friends" group chat on BBM or so I was told by the other members. I decided to go for a run because it looked beautiful outside. Once I got outside I found out it was not as nice as it seemed. I started with a fast-walk but quickly sped up to a running pace. About 3 minutes into the run, I had to stop. I guess I'm not used to running for a straight 20 minutes as compared to the interval training I normally do. So it was 2 minutes run, 3-4 minutes walk. At one point, my leg cramped up. So I pretty much looked like a gimp...a zombie gimp. I did fast walking all the way back home while listening to my iPod. Two fatal mistakes I made. First, I didn't drink water beforehand. Second, I did not stretch. Ya this leg cramp is all me. All my fault but I'm okay now.

Worked out today but just a somewhat lighter one because I was still feeling out of it from the other day. I did my all over body circuit with 2 sets, 30 minutes on the stationary bike and 15 minutes fast walking on the treadmill. Nothing too intense today.

Well Friday is just around the corner, I wonder if I will be able to fit into that dress I bought 2 weeks ago with Christian at St.Vital from Urban Behaviour. I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment