Monday, March 29, 2010

End of Week 1 Diet....So Far, So Good

If you must know, I ate quite well at the Viet restaurant. I had Hot & Sour soup as my meal. My family kept offering noodles and their dessert but my willpower kicked in and said "N to the O".

After dinner, I gathering my things and got ready for party-party at Republic. But before going to the bar, I had some of this stuff called Beta-Alamine. This stuff is trippy. It's purpose is instant energy for pre-workout. It worked in about 15 minutes after drinking it. I felt as though everything was in fast forward...my walk, my talk...just everything around me. Not sure if I like that feeling so much. We (Joe, Jody, & Sam) got to the bar around 11:00 pm and sweated it out on the dance floor 'til 1:30 am. I had one heck of a time since I haven't let loose in a good month. I love love love dancing. It is a passion of mine. I may not be the greatest but when I hear a good beat I just need to move. If only I could see myself. I think I would be amused. I danced up on the little side stage for a couple of songs. I even kissed Jody on the lips...TWICE and I liked it LOL. When we got back to the car, we found the passenger window SMASHED. Can you even believe it? Those JERKS. Broken glass everywhere. I felt so bad because it was kind of my idea to go to the bar. All they took was the deck. So the 3 of us had to sit in the back. It was quite a downer of what was supposed to be a great evening. Wa wa waaaa.

_______________________________________________

Woke up around 1:00 pm (so late). Did chores around the house, went grocery and picked up some stuff I needed for this ol' diet of mine (cottage cheese, almonds, tuna, egg whites and last but not least Diet Dr.Pepper). Baked some chicken for my dinner, which was just delicious and then quickly headed out to Tony Romas with the Superfriends for wings. Damn, the chicken wings smelled so good. I just imagined the taste while I was sipping on my diet 7-up. They all keep making fun of me, my diet and how crazy I am. mL said I will be in 2D sooner or later. I responded back saying "by the end of this you guys won't wanna be friends with me or go anywhere with me." Chris then said "We can just fold you up when we go somewhere." Har Har Har. They are just jealous of my discipline that's what I have to say about that. I know what I want and where I want to be. It's going to take some hard work to get there but I am willing to make that sacrifice. Let's do this. HIIT cardio session #2 tomorrow. Hope I can make it to 10 intervals this time around.

1 comment:

  1. love the wa wa waaaas. Can't believe someone broke into the car!!

    ReplyDelete