Sunday, March 28, 2010

HIIT was not a Hit

Woke up on Friday and did HIIT cardio for the first time. OMG It is not as easy as it sounds.

Went to the park, which was nearby my house. The first two intervals were okay but when it came to the 6th, 7th and 8th, I felt as though my heart was going to fail on me. HIIT is not for the weak. When I was sprinting, it felt as though my legs were getting ahead of myself if that makes any sense. By the time HIIT was over, I was panting heavily, felt like I was going to vomit and experiencing slight dizziness. Walked it off 'til I got home.

As soon as I got home, I didn't want to do anything but lay down and pass out. Plus the recent lack of carbs was making me depressed. I didn't even want to eat but knew I had to for energy sake. Oatmeal and egg whites yet again. Yum.

Went through my closet and tried on some dresses for potential outfits for the upcoming weekend. I even tried on my birthday dress...awww. Oh the great memories. I would give anything to go back to that glorious day. I still feel so special every time I put it on.

Went to school...yawn.

__________________________________________

Yesterday morning, I was achy all over from the HIIT. Even my abs were sore...weird huh? I was running behind schedule so I had my oatmeal and eggs on the go with my trainer. Where were we headed to u ask? My very first ever Body Building Competition. It was held at the Pantages Playhouse Theater. Saw Brian compete and wow was I ever impressed with all the competitors...both guys and girls. The emotions I felt while seeing them strut their stuff: jealousy, hatred, depressed but motivated. Who knows. Maybe one day I will be up on that big stage getting judged..eek. Got some free swag (free protein brownie bar) but unfortunately forks, I cannot eat it (so says my trainer). Screw u...haha...jk. Don't kill me.

That's all for now. Wish me luck on the next episode called "Kimmy goes to eat at a Viet Restaurant"

What ever will she do?

No comments:

Post a Comment