Monday, November 15, 2010

Eat, Train, Grow

So tomorrow marks another great day when a friend decides to take that huge leap and does something about their physical and mental well-being. I absolutely love this part about training people. It drives me. I love helping people achieve their goals because not so long ago I was in the exact same position.

I am making her a nutritional plan as well as a workout plan. Already have the workout plan done but I still need some work on the nutritional side of things. Hopefully I can get that up and running by Thursday (which is when I want her to start her journey to success). This is the first time someone has ever taken this stuff seriously. I have had others drop after a week or so, which doesn't make me the happiest camper, but I just have to live with the fact that they are mentally/physically prepared to succeed. There is no doubt....anyone can succeed. It's all a mental game. Your body doesn't give up...it's the mind that does.

Deadline is the middle of next year, so I am quite positive you will be hearing more of her in my many blogs to come.

...Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment