Sunday, November 28, 2010

Success & High Fives All Around

First and foremost I want to acknowledge my amazing trainee for losing pounds and body fat with an increase of water intake. I cannot express enough as to how proud I am. Like a momma bear seeing her cub grow...awww. At week two and is most likely on her way to her goal weight by early January, which I am ecstatic about (since her deadline is spring 2011).

As for myself and my training, I have to say that I am probably in the best shape I have ever been in my life. My 4 pack is coming up slowly to the surface. My muscle bellies are getting larger. My back is becoming more defined. And it all has to do with the two most important factors in getting in tip top shape: nutrition and exercise. People sometimes don't know this so I am going to say it again, you need both in order to lose weight/build muscle. You can't have one without the other if you want to see those amazing results.

I was browsing around at the health food store and found this AMAZING product, which I now use on a daily basis: Bragg Liquid Soy Sauce Seasoning Spray. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. The only two ingredients are soy beans and purified water. It is good for you as well. I can now enjoy spinach/broccoli/Chinese veggies with a few spritz of this sucker for that Chinese cuisine taste. Get some NOW. It will change the way you eat.

As I was stating in the last post, I have a couple of people who have taken interest into our services (Sam & I), which I am super excited about. Yes it is challenging. Yes it takes a lot of work to customize eating plans/making workout plans and everything in between, but in the end...it is so worth it. Even if they had a couple of sessions or did the nutritional plan and eventually quit, I would know that they took away some very important information along with them. That little piece of information really does go a very long way. I know somewhere that I made a difference in their life one squat or one spoonful at a time.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment