Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy as a Bee

It is only January and I can honestly say this is going to be the best year yet!!! Just this month alone, Sam & I, have seen an increase of clients which to me is just a true blessing. Each and every one of you who have decide to jump on board with us...I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It makes me truly happy to help others for total wellness. After all, we are not just personal trainers but "coaches in wellness."

What touches my heart the most is when someone is inspired by my own trials and tribulations. I told one of my clients to read my blog from start to finish. I wanted her to read within my own words the slow and gradual gaining of inner strength after what I have to say was the hardest breakup in my life thus far. After reading some of my posts, she had expressed a great motivational drive for her to achieve some of the things I have accomplished as well. WOW. Little did I know my little blog would be such a inspirational tool. Even reading some random posts before...I was one weak and sad girl. But I can proudly say now that "THAT GIRL IS LONG GONE".

At the gym today while walking around the track with my good buddy Joe, he started to film a video on his iPhone. We made this short 1 min video of my brief journey and my goals. I got to see it a couple of hours later on Facebook. *ding Lightbulb. Let's make a documentary for the journey to the MABBA competition which is less than 8 weeks away. This project starts tomorrow *cross my fingers. Just like these blogs posts, it is really nice to have something to look back on. Because once a moment goes by you can't get it back. So why not capture it or "document" it instead...right?

Speaking of the Novice competition, Sam says I have to start practicing my walk and posing this week. "And I do my little turn on the catwalk". I have to strut my stuff down the centre stage, do a front pose, turn around for a back pose, and frontal pose again with a walk to the back of the stage. Shouldn't be too hard right? Let's just hope I do not fall on my face considering the high heeled stripper shoes I will need to wear. Eek! I also have to get a bikini but not just any bikini. The bikini has to have a v shape at the back aka "let's see your bum". Kinda revealing but its a mandatory. I have seen a few I like..so really it is just a matter of picking one. Decisions... decisions.

Well it's late. Time for beddy bye. Thanks for reading!!!


ps. note to self: don't fall behind in blog posts...people read them...geeez.



-kim-

1 comment:

  1. Indeed! I'm proud of you, Kim. You're such a strong and resilient woman... and I admire you so much for that. =)

    When Johnny told me you and M broke up, I was shocked. But you know what? Whatever. You got over it, moved on, and bettered yourself, and that's the most important thing.

    Anyway, keep posting! I get updates with every new post, so I'll always be on top of things. Take care! =)

    ReplyDelete