Saturday, March 12, 2011

Young and the Restless

I am beyond tired but I just cannot fall asleep. I keep on tossing and turning. Perhaps it is because I keep on thinking too much. Kind of reminds me of the days when I was going through the breakup. "ACK Kim's body....please go into shutdown mode and go to bed please." I am so weak and so very tired. I am hoping this blog will put me to sleep. I just popped some Melatonin. I really hope it helps or else I will not be a happy camper tomorrow morning.

When I was practicing earlier at the YMCA, there were times I felt so faint and weak...like I was gonna collapse. I am so glad I didn't. "Heart don't fail me now. Courage don't desert me. Don't turn back now that we're here." Yah I just quoted Disney's Anastasia....so?

Tomorrow is a little more laidback than today. I have one session with Destini at 11 am, where we will be taking a couple of shots with her D-SLR camera for her own blog "Running to the Aisle". Check it out. Now let's all hope you will not be able to see my bags underneath my eyes...eek.

After the session, I will most likely do my own workout. Now I had mentioned in my vlog that it was my last leg workout the other day but REALLY tomorrow is the last leg day. So I will try to push it to the limits with the energy I have with a little bit of practice on the side.

At 3:00 pm is when I get to finally have some downtime and relax with my eyelash refill appointment at Nails 2000 on Taylor and Harrow. The last time I fell asleep in the process. I kinda hope I do again if I don't get any sleep tonight.

Which takes me to the evening. Now I have 2 birthdays to attend to but really I do not know if I'll have the strength. I guess we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Until then...sleep or try to.

Gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment