Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turbofire or TurboSweat

After hearing rave reviews from more than one person, I had finally decided on doing the TurboFire workout DVD's.  I immediately chose to do one of the harder routines considering my (what I would like to think) advanced athlete capabilities.  Since today was a day off from the gym, I thought I'd suck it up and make it a bit challenge today.  It's always good to challenge yourself so you never get bored.  

The steps/moves look quite easy but looks can also be deceiving.  Once you start her routine, your heart rate immediately skyrockets.  The music is upbeat.  The instructors' attitude is great with her constantly delivering a motivational message in between sets of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), which I thoroughly enjoyed.  I have to admit.  There were times when I felt like I wanted to give up but she convinced me to not.  "It's all up in here." - as she points to her head.  Mind over body, as I like to tell my #TeamSexy Girls.        


I rate this workout DVD a 9 out of 10

Music: Great
Delivery:  Motivational
Actual Workout: Effective
Sweat Factor: 10

Go check it out if you haven't already.  Until next time, HIIT it baby.

-kimmy-

No comments:

Post a Comment