Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dear Year 2011

Wow this year has definitely flown by with a blink of an eye.  I can honestly say it was the best year of my entire life. Most of you have written down your new year's resolutions (GREAT), getting ready & dolled up for that last sha-BANG to ring in 2012, or just relaxing until that clock hits midnight to see the ball drop in NYC on your telly.  Whatever you are doing tonight, do not forget to reflect on what you have accomplished in 2011.  All those amazing, fantastic, challenging things you did...each moment has helped you build your character to the person you are to THIS DAY. 

With that being said, here goes it...a letter to my 2011.  ENJOY :D


Dear 2011, 
Wow did you ever fly by so fast but every second was one second I wouldn't take back. You made me a year older and definitely wiser.   
I had overcome challenges and barriers in which my 2010 would never think feasible.   
I had gained strength not only on the outside but in my mind & heart.
I had beat many personal bests either at the gym, with my body or on stage, which I am still looking back & thinking "did I really do that?"    
There had been tears and many fears but had great friends along the way to bring back some cheer.   
You had brought me closer to my family, which I am ever so thankful for.   They are truly my backbone of everything I do.  (make myself proud to make you proud mom & pops).
You have shown me what a "great" love looks like.  I look him in the eye everyday and am so thankful for your gracious gift.
You have also allowed me to become a STRONG leader, a coach, a helpful hand in changing people's lives in my field of training.  My passion...my drive...my fulfilling life is all because of you (my team).
You are the best year I have had yet but sorry to say.....2012 is going to be even better 2011.  There is so much I have in store for 2012.  I am going to bring forward my best self yet.  Just you wait and see 2011....wait and see.  

So, Sah Yoh Nah Rah 2011 - BRING ON 2012!!! 

Love,
Kimmy
  

  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment