Monday, April 30, 2012

With New Horizons Comes New Opportunities

This past weekend at the 2012 IFBB World Qualifiers was an amazing experience; one in which I will never forget.  Making new friends is just one of the many highlights that takes place...that and the food that comes after.  Placing Top 6 out of 11 girls at the NATIONAL LEVEL is an honor especially since I had only competed ONCE in the last year at the 2011 MABBA.   For my second competition ever in my lifetime, I'd say it is a blessings to be amongst these great physiques.

Honestly, integrity, passion, drive, determination, willpower, humbleness and gratitude will get you very far in life.  I am a true believer in creating a positive environment for myself will therefore create a positive future in the long run.  After all, there is no time for tomfoolery, bitterness or cockiness.

With all that being said, I have a big announcement to make.  I, Kimberly Ho, am pleased and honored to announce my newest athletic sponsorship with ZEALOUS MEDI SPA (390 Provencher Blvd).  A HUGE thank you to Jessica LoRusso and Teresa De Castro for taking me on board the team.  You do not know how very thankful I am.  I will not let you guys down.  A bright future is something that both of us will look forward to.    

Zealous Medi Spa

If you have never been to Zealous Medi Spa, this spa takes relaxation and total body wellness to a whole different level.  The staff treat clients with the upmost respect alongside a warm, friendly environment.  In my opinion, it's like YOU ARE THE CELEBRITY and it's their pleasure to cater to your needs.  There is no question about it, this spa is by far the most advanced in the technology they use to help create and mold your body like never before such as Eurowave, LipoLaser, Universal Contour Wrap - which all all non-invasive and non-surgical.  What more can you ask for? 


To learn more about the UNIQUE services Zealous has to offer, visit the website at http://www.zealousmedispa.com/


Follow them on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/#!/zealousmedispa


Again, THANK YOU so much for this amazing opportunity.  You will definitely see more posts in the future about my experiences with the amazing services this one-of-a-kind-spa has to offer.

STAY TUNED my friends!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment