Thursday, May 24, 2012

Because "I AM" Fabulous: New Sponsorship


I am SO THRILLED to announce my newest sponsor "Because You're Fabulous".  Happy dance time!!!!  I am truly blessed to be apart of this wonderful team.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds.  Good things definitely comes to those of us who put in the work.

Janella, the owner/entrepreneur/superwoman makes her very own organic-natural beauty/skin care line, as well as custom-made posing and swim suits for your on-stage and off-stage needs.

Well NOW I can be even more bling'ed out with all my upcoming shows when it comes to my bikini's.  I am so EXCITED about all the creative things you all will be seeing in the near future.

To my fitness friends, if you are looking for a local designer to custom make your costume, bikini or posing suit...THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.  No hassle with shipping costs.  No fuss.  No muss.  It is all here in WINNIPEG where YOU live.  Janella will make your DREAM suit come to a reality.



Contact her today by following this link.  
Follow her on Twitter at @MamaJanella.  
"Like" her group over on Facebook 

Stayed tuned for next time as I go through some of the AMAZING beauty products BYF has to offer.  You will be BLOWN away.  Trust me.  



   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment