Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recipe Time - Dry Cottage Cheese Dessert


Now I know what you all must be thinking..."DRY COTTAGE CHEESE? That sounds gross."  Did you know that one cup of dry cottage cheese contains 44 grams of protein?  Now that's a lot.

During an experimental phase in the kitchen, I came upon this mixture in which I thought turned out great!!!

Here is my healthy recipe for a slow-releasing meal (preferably at the end of the day before bedtime).  I hope you like it.  If you don't, well to darn bad for you.  Note: Cut the recipe in 1/2 if needed

Cottage Cheese GOODNESS!!!  YUM!

1 cup Foremost Dry Cottage Cheese
1-2 TBSP of All Natural Peanut Butter
½ scoop of protein powder of your choosing
1 TBSP of cinnamon
Dash of sweetener/Stevia (optional)
1 TBSP of Green Valley Calorie-Free Syrup in Chocolate or Maple (found at Muscles by Meyers)

Instructions:

Mix all together and ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. Wooo this looks really nice................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely be trying this out. I could never handle the texture of cottage cheese, but I can't resist the peanut butter and maple syrup!

    Torin Hodge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Another thing I recommend is mixing all the ingredients together and putting into the freezer for a bit. You can call it "ice cream"!! LOL

      Delete