Friday, August 24, 2012

Winnipeg Fashion For A Cure Fashion Show

Hey Everyone!

If you haven't heard already, there is going to be an amazing fashion show featuring tons of local talent this Sunday, August 26th, 2012 at Republic Nightclub called "Winnipeg Fashion For A Cure".   



We are raising money to help find a cure for breast cancer with hopefully your help!  Please come support us by coming down to the fashion show (limited tickets available at the door or you can message me for tickets) or help by making an online donation here.

Every donation matters...no matter how BIG or SMALL.  Every bit counts.

The cool thing about the up-coming fashion show is my sponsor Public Myth is going to be featured with my help.  I actually donated my clothing for the show & this great cause.  I am so thrilled to share Public Myth with the Winnipeg scene.  This great company & line of clothing needs to be seen!!!  It is great publicity and a great chance for this AMAZING company to be the next big name in fitness apparel (*crossing fingers).  If you haven't checked them out yet, visit www.publicmyth.com

Here are a few pieces that are going to be in the show:





I am actually going to be one of the models walking down the runway in the PM gear, as well some great designer clothing.  I am super excited for when Sunday rolls around.  

Stayed tuned for TONS of Public Myth runway pictures.

Have an amazing day everyone!!!

  

1 comment: