Monday, September 10, 2012

X Marks the Spot...again!

I am thrilled to share with you all my newest featured published work in this month's newest issue of Fitness X Magazine.  It's a brand new section called "The Champions of Fitness".  I figured why not submit my information and *Fingers crossed* they pick me.

The day has come and I am just in awe.  

Down below is the screen shot image of it but you can purchase your own copy for $25 in print (buy online) or see it for FREE in the digital version here.

ENJOY it as I am!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! You look Great! How exciting is this?!

    So....what did you splurge on...dying to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh girl...I had a few buffets and let me tell you...i really regret them now LOL. Clean eats makes me feel so much better about myself...ya know?

      Delete