Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Leg Experiment: Part Deux

WAY back in September of 2012, I did a blog post called "OH MY QUAD: The Leg Experiment" on shrinking down my quads to match my upper body (judges always look for proportionality).  With many months of early morning runs, afternoon runs and evening one's too,  I am so happy to say that it is working.

New Game Plan: 

  • Continue to keep running on my list.  Don't mess with a good thing.  Even though I just HATE running, I still gotta tie up my laces and GO GO GO!  Twice a day (if my knees will allow me to).
  • Continue with leg day twice in a week but more of a concentration on glutes.
  • Protein deficient - Yes, I miss my protein but it has to be done.  More veggies and healthy fats for energy.
  • No BCAA's (or until my coach says so) - This plain ol' sucks.  I love my BCAA's. 

I do have to point out that my derrière is developing nicely.  NO sneak peaks (sorry guys).  I am saving my glutes debut for my next photo-shoot/2013 Nationals.  Hard work truly pays off.  In the past, I have been scrutinized about my behind, so TAKE THAT JERKS!  


So there you have it.  My to-do list for the next 5 months.  I know there will be trying times ahead of me, but it will be so worth it in the end.

Baby steps...baby steps.  




No comments:

Post a Comment