Monday, March 4, 2013

"Move Your Butt" Monday

Down below was what I did for my "move your butt" Monday. Oh boy, it sure did fire up all my muscles. Here it is my friends:

Pull ups - (failure)
High knees (30 seconds)
Chest push-ups (12-15 reps)
Kickbacks (30 seconds)
Bench dips (12-15 reps)
Skipping rope (100 rotations)
Barbell deadlift (15-20 reps)
Jumping jacks (30 seconds)
Barbell squats (12-15 reps)
Split jacks (30 seconds)
Hanging leg raises (failure)
Explosive jumps (20 jumps)
Exercise band oblique rotation (12/side)
Tuck jumps (30 seconds)
Exercise band rows (15-20 reps)

Repeat 3-5 times. Move from one exercise to the next with no rest in-between.

It sure did do me in. I was so pooped. Try it when you have your next total body. It definitely does a body good.

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think if I tried this I would die. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elissa, just try it one day and test yourself. You never know.

    ReplyDelete