Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AG Chocolate Cheesecake Power Pudding

Hey guys!!! I am back with yet another concoction with the help of my trusty Advanced Genetics Isophase protein powder. I got the idea from my friend, Graeme, back home in Winnipeg.

He told me that his mixture tasted like cheesecake. From there, I WAS IMMEDIATELY SOLD on the idea. I said "Tell me more". He said it was so easy.

I know you guys keep coming back for my easy recipes, so here is another tasty and easy one. I really hope you do try this one. It is truly amazing!

Here is what you will need:

Ingredients:

1 scoop of Advanced Genetics Isophase in Chocolate
1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp to 1 tbsp of cocoa powder (however much you prefer)
1/8 tsp of Stevia (or more...and again it is whatever you prefer for sweetness)
Cinnamon (optional)
Walnuts or any kind of nuts sprinkled on top to make it look awesome


Directions:

1. Mix everything together (besides the walnuts/nuts to decorate) in your desired container.
2. Sprinkle the walnuts/nuts to decorate
3. ENJOY!





Now wasn't that easy?!?




 


My niece trying our chocolate cheesecake pudding out.  She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, now following your blog.
    I'm new to blogging, hope you can stop by my blog and follow back.

    Diary of a Scrawny Kid

    ReplyDelete