Wednesday, April 17, 2013

AG Protein Frozen Pudding Pucks

My girlfriends who work at my gym told me about their own versions of this awesome recipe. So with that, I decided (OF COURSE) to put my own spin on it.

These protein pucks are enjoyable, easy to make, and just a real treat...something that you can take your time eating. That is how great they are. They literally only took me 3 minutes to make. Try it today!

Here is what you will need:

Ingredients:

1 scoop of AG Isophase in Chocolate or Vanilla (I made both in my pictures)
1 tbsp-1 1/2 tbsp of all natural peanut butter
1/8 tbsp of Stevia (optional)
1/8-1/4 tbsp of Almond extract (optional)
Water

Directions:

1. In a small container (the container you will be placing your protein pucks in), mix all ingredients together until fully blended.
2. Add water slowly to mixture until you reached a pudding-type texture (using your own personal preference as to how watery or not watery you want to make it).



3. Cover your mixture with a lid and also place it into a ziplock bag in your freezer (to prevent freezer burn).
4. Wait approximately 6 hours to consume.


5. When you are ready, take the protein pucks out of the freezer and wait approximately 15 minutes to let them defrost a bit (I was too anxious...so when I took a bite of my puck, it was still hard LOL). The last thing I want is for you all to chipped teeth :D
6. ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment