Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's Just One Of Those Days...

....when you do not want to get up from your comfy and warm bed...
....when morning cardio seems like the worst idea in the world...
....when you absolutely do not want to do core day. It's boring....
...when you have to work in the evening and all you want to do is snuggle up to the one you love and just SLEEP...
...when you know you have Birthday Cake Oreos in the cupboard and cannot eat them until your allocated cheat meal....

YUP!  It is just one of those days!!

I had to push through a lot of mental and physical things today. I had many thoughts of "WHY am I doing this again?" And "I wonder what it would be like to be 'NORMAL'".

But then I smartened up and think to myself "No...normal is not who I am...normal is boring...I am here to help make a change in my life and others...after all, we only have one life...so why not make it an AMAZING one!!!"

Yup, well that is all.  Gotta turn those "bad days" into good ones.  Thanks for reading my friends.

-Kim-



No comments:

Post a Comment