Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Been A Long Time

Hi Friends!

Yes, I did go MIA for quite some time but I am back BABY!!!  I hope to be blogging every week at least.  So let's us begin:

Well, winter is here and with MY winter comes off-season.   Yes, some of us are a little bit "jolly" this time of year but like I say the more the merrier!  HO HO HO! 

When I say more, I most definitely mean more padding.  This helps to keep us warm on those cold, frosty nights...BRRRR.  It's that little something extra....a tad bit more fat, rounder muscle belly for most muscles and for me...a little round face LOL. 

I know for some competitors, this is one of the hardest challenges to overcome.  It's that whole mental game.  The world thinks you look frickin' amazing but your mind is telling you "GIRL, you need to get back on that treadmill."

All I have to say is:

1) Trust the process
2) Execute the plan
3) Follow through

A change is going to come and for the better.  A work of art takes time and that also goes for your body.  Just make sure you are always challenging yourself. CHALLENGE THE DAY.  I have been saying this over and OVER and OVER for the last month or so. 

Before this short & sweet blog post is over...one more reminder for you....NEVER forget about why you started your journey.   

Ta-ta for now!

-kim-



No comments:

Post a Comment